Saturday, June 16, 2007

color me excited

So far the summer of Shanny has been a bit lackadaisical to say the least. However, it is about to get super rad.
The first item on my agenda is to take vacation. What better way to get motivated than to take a break from doing nothing, right? I agree completely and so does my favorite person, HW. ted leofest 151
At around 7pm, he and I will be hop into a shiny rental car and rocket north east past the Canadian line. To this lovely place:

Banff, Alberta!!! Banff is located in the Canadian Rockies. We will hike and bike aboot Banff National Park. Then, after a long day of activity, we will soak in mineral hot springs. HOORAY!!!
When we get back, I will get started on my doula and LSAT prep. not so hooray, but still productive and being productive is fun fun fun.