Friday, October 20, 2006

the mighty bush

those who know me know that i am fairly liberal about most every thing. i'm open and what ever colorful words you can think of to discribe communist hippy types--that's me. However, there is one thing I am a big prudey pants about and that is the naked body. can't help it, other people's pubes and boobs freak me the fuck out. sorry if that offends you or you wanted to show me your boobs and/or pubes. not my thing.
So when I go to the gym I try to get in and out of that damned locker room as quickly as possible. I try to be like the Flash without actually flashing everyone. inevitably some naked chick bends over sans towl and gives me a good glimpes of the old pooper. It is in these moments that I curse peripheral vision.
So, the other day in the midst of my get away. I bumped into a girl I vaguely knew when I first moved here. So she traps me in akward conversation while there is a naked parade passing behind her. Then if that wasn't bad enough. She didn't seem to think it was important to have her towel around her all the way. So, left exposed was her vag. one of those times I told you about that I curse peripheral vision. Yeah, I was desperately trying to get out of this conversation and it was not working. When I finally saw my wondow I must have appeared desperate to leave her presence. I just could not take another second of her bush staring at me from the opening of her towel.
it was too much to handle!!! TOO MUCH.