Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's oh so quiet


Well it has been on this blog for the last two months anyway. Not so much in my life.
I can say that adventure has been absent in my life, but stress has been plentiful. I won't bore you with the details. I will simply mention that I ended the quarter with a perfect 4.0 GPA, ended my University of Washington career with a cum GPA of 3.91. (not perfect, but not bad). As well, I took the LSAT test.

WEEE! I find out my score in a couple of weeks. I am predicting a score of 155. Not low enough to suck, but not high enough to ensure law school victory. Just enough to be perfectly mediocre.
My plans for the summer include:
taking beginning Danish. I know how to say "thanks for the meal," but I feel i should know more before i spend 3.5 months in Denmark.








finishing up wedding gift knitting









taking banjo lessons


and depending on lessons, buying a banjo.












I'll keep you posted on my progress. Also, let me know if you know someone who would like to be my tour guide while in Copenhagen.
Farvel!